Green Bean Maker Module
With the Green Bean Maker Module, you have a direct path into the brain of your kitchen appliances. Imagine doing things like controlling your oven temperature with your phone and getting a text message when the dryer is done. You can make it happen with Green Bean. View the full list of compatible appliances here.
Green Bean is limited only by your creativity and programming skills. It enables you to access the microcomputer inside certain GE appliances so you can build apps to control them.
To create your own customized appliances, you'll need:
- A Green Bean Maker Module and Software Developer Kit (SDK)
- A supported GE appliance. View list of compatible appliances here
- An intermediate level of programming knowledge
For a limited time, Green Bean purchasers will get exclusive access to discounts on GE Appliances.
After you purchase Green Bean, a link will be sent to your email address within 72 hours allowing you to register for the following benefits:
- Special discounts on innovative GE products (GE®, GE Profile™ series, GE Café’™ Series, GE Monogram® and GE Artistry™), including many models that are compatible with Green Bean
- Access to online sales and promotions
- Delivery to most homes in the continental US
This warranty applies to the Green Bean Maker Module. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For The Period Of:
Thirty Days From the date of the original purchase
We Will Replace, At No Charge To You:
Any part which fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship during this limited thirty-day warranty.*
What is Not Covered:
- Service trips to your home to teach you how to use the product.
- Failure of the product if it is abused, misused, used for other than the intended purpose or used commercially.
- Damage to the product caused by accident, fire, floods or acts of God.
- Incidental or consequential damage caused by possible defects with this product.
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser and any succeeding owner for products purchased for home use within the U.S.A.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. To know what your legal rights are, consult your local or state consumer affairs office or your state’s Attorney General.
* If your product fails because of a manufacturing defect within thirty days from the date of original purchase for use, we will either (1) give you a new or rebuilt product without charge, or (2) refund the purchase price of the product, at our sole discretion. Return the defective product to FirstBuild at 333 E Brandeis Ave, Louisville, KY, 40208 together with a copy of the “proof of purchase” for the product. If the product is defective and shows no signs of abuse, it will be exchanged or the purchase price refunded. The warranty does not cover the failure of products which are damaged while in your possession, are abused, or have been installed improperly. It does not cover the cost of returning the product to FirstBuild, nor does it cover the cost of labor to remove or install it to diagnose the fault. It does not cover products used for commercial use. In no event shall FirstBuild be liable for consequential damages. EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES: Your sole and exclusive remedies are product exchange or refund as provided in this Limited Warranty. Any implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to six months or the shortest period allowed by law.