Chillhub Smart Refrigerator - Top Freezer (Pre-Sale)
- Features and Benefits
The ChillHub is the first smart refrigerator to sell for less than $1000. With its two seamlessly integrated USB ports, this first-of-its-kind platform enables development of new hardware products that benefit from operating inside a cooled space. From niche to mass-market, ChillHub will allow the developer community to create new uses for refrigerators. Each ChillHub smart refrigerator is custom-built at the FirstBuild Microfactory in Louisville, Kentucky. Pre-order the new ChillHub refrigerator starting on May 5. Shipments will begin in July.
- INTEGRATED: Provides seamless integration with the refrigerator: Allows access to sensor data and control of refrigerator components
- POWERFUL: Built-in USB power and WiFi connectivity provide common elements required for nearly any application
- OPEN: FirstBuild’s open-source Chillhub SDK<https://github.com/firstbuild/chillhub> is powered by Ubuntu’s Snappy IoT platform, allowing FirstBuild community members to share and improve upon applications
- MOBILE: The open-source, iOS-compatible app connects to ChillHub<http://firstbuild.com/smart-refrigerator> anywhere
- 2 USB ports
- USB power: 5V, 2A, 10W (wire dependent)
- WiFi connected (wireless n and earlier)
- Software developers kit (node.js)
- Open source iOS app
- Available in White and Black, left or right hand door swing.
- Icemaker Optional – IM4D ready.
- Large Capacity – 17.5 cubic feet
- Made in America – 70-90 % U.S. Content.
- FirstBuild Limited Edition model – Custom built for you by FirstBuild in our Louisville, Kentucky microfactory.